Namibia bound!!!!

Eric. I was in Stuttgart the 31st and the first for the speck opener. We should have met up at the open season[emoji16]. All the best in Namibia. Jacques
 
Eric. I was in Stuttgart the 31st and the first for the speck opener. We should have met up at the open season[emoji16]. All the best in Namibia. Jacques
Dang. We just missed each other. We got there the 1rst.
 
Sooooo, I’m super stoked. As of today my wife and I’s plane tickets are booked and deposit is being wired first thing in the morning. April 14th we’ll be wheels up on our way to Namibia with @KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS. @Carrie and a few others are going with us and it’s going to be one Hellava trip when Texas invades Namibia.
Im going for kudu, blue and black wildebeest, red Hartebeest, gemsbok, springbok, and a baboon. If possible I’m going to try and take a Hartmans Zebra also.
My party is going the second week of May. We were there 2019 and were going back 2020 but got shut down. You should have no problem with the Zebra, saw hundred and we all took one. We all took all animals we were after plus. Amazing hunting outfitter and hunting territory. Amazing food and people.
 
It will be awesome! You need to reverse your list IMO and put the Hartmans Zebra first. Iconic Namibia! How are you flying?
Look forward to the report.
Philip
I agree with you. I would keep the kudu at the top then zebra, then everything else.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,587
Members
170,362
Latest member
TamaraOrla
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top