My Mini-Me

I won't refer to my daughter as a Mini-Me in anything other than general terms because I think she's rather attractive and I'm big and ugly. But these are from the first Africa hunt I took her on. It was a plains game hunt on the Eastern Cape. She later hunted Zim with me and among other species she's whacked two leopards there.


Taking a sight picture with the Sako .270 she 'confiscated' from me.
View attachment 41951

Her Blesbok
View attachment 41952

Her Eastern Cape Kudu (SCI Silver)
View attachment 41953

Big 5,
Please take not offense, actually a compliment.... I think it is down right gorgeous to see pics like that. She is beautiful & I am sure you are proud to have her as a daughter & shared moments like those!
 
BWH,
Certainly no offense is taken! She has camped, fished and accompanied me hunting on many occasions since she was a small child. She is an excellent shot and capable of tack driving clover leaf groups at 100 yards all day long.

I included a photo of her with the Kudu because that is her favorite trophy above all others. The outfitter guide became frustrated and attempted to discouraged her day after day determination to hunt Kudu. It finally became necessary for me to politely confront him and have him bite his lip. She worked very hard over many days and her determination not only paid off, it clearly surprised and somewhat embarrassed the outfitter guide.

Good hunting to you!
 
I have a little girl too.... When she's with dad, it's fishing poles & bb guns. (y) When she's with mom, it's all shopping & credit cards! :cry:

Sloane Fish.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I can't call them mini-me's but they sure do like to hunt with me. The oldest will be going with my son and I to New Zealand soon, the youngest had a baby a few weeks ago and won't be making the trip. Talk about poor planning! I'm just kidding, I'm thrilled to have another member of the family and potentially another young person to introduce to shooting and hunting.
HPIM0242.JPG
HPIM0296.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,035
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top