My Mini-Me

I won't refer to my daughter as a Mini-Me in anything other than general terms because I think she's rather attractive and I'm big and ugly. But these are from the first Africa hunt I took her on. It was a plains game hunt on the Eastern Cape. She later hunted Zim with me and among other species she's whacked two leopards there.

Taking a sight picture with the Sako .270 she 'confiscated' from me.
View attachment 41951

Her Blesbok
View attachment 41952

Her Eastern Cape Kudu (SCI Silver)
View attachment 41953

Big 5,
Please take not offense, actually a compliment.... I think it is down right gorgeous to see pics like that. She is beautiful & I am sure you are proud to have her as a daughter & shared moments like those!

BWH,
Certainly no offense is taken! She has camped, fished and accompanied me hunting on many occasions since she was a small child. She is an excellent shot and capable of tack driving clover leaf groups at 100 yards all day long.

I included a photo of her with the Kudu because that is her favorite trophy above all others. The outfitter guide became frustrated and attempted to discouraged her day after day determination to hunt Kudu. It finally became necessary for me to politely confront him and have him bite his lip. She worked very hard over many days and her determination not only paid off, it clearly surprised and somewhat embarrassed the outfitter guide.

Good hunting to you!

I have a little girl too.... When she's with dad, it's fishing poles & bb guns. (y) When she's with mom, it's all shopping & credit cards! :cry:

Sloane Fish.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I can't call them mini-me's but they sure do like to hunt with me. The oldest will be going with my son and I to New Zealand soon, the youngest had a baby a few weeks ago and won't be making the trip. Talk about poor planning! I'm just kidding, I'm thrilled to have another member of the family and potentially another young person to introduce to shooting and hunting.
HPIM0242.JPG
HPIM0296.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg