My Leopard Arrived Today!

Looks amazing,
given your name tag here do you have any other cats to show?
We only have the feral ones here and I think all Australian shooters are pretty happy to bag a cat.
Something like that’s is quite an achievement.
Heading to Colorado Dec. 2 to hunt mountain lion. Had two trips cancelled to Africa this year to hunt Serval and Caracal and other small game. Hope SA opens up soon so I can go back.
 
Congratulations on a fine mount. Kanati did mine also, they are awesome! I watched the progress on their website.
 
Congratulations on a fine mount. Kanati did mine also, they are awesome! I watched the progress on their website.
I did the same. I have all the pics from creating the form until completion. Really neat to see the leopard come back to life. Thank You!
 
Beautiful Leopard and an impressive mount.

Any chance you can tell the story behind the hunt?
 
Catchaser, any luck on your mountain lion hunt?
I enjoy calling and hunting the cats! So far only bobcats, lion, lioness and caracal. Couldn’t get on the serval nor genets fast enough to take them. I think I’ll take a shotgun to Africa the next Trip. Possibly my drilling with a red dot to be ready for any option.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,862
Members
170,410
Latest member
peaceandwar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top