My Hippo Skull

It looks just great, I had the intention of bringing mine, but the Lady of the House said, that would be just too many bones in the living room. (I don´t have a trophy room as such)

So, it stayed in Africa, and I just brought the tusks.
 
Damn you Sammo… That looks so cool, I may now have a hippo hunt in my future.
 
First up - that skull table looks fantastic!

Second @Rusty Iron what happened :O
@Certus- the Ph and Outfitter we hunted with in Tanzania last September has not paid anything to the concession/block owner where we hunted. As a result, they will not release my trophies unless I compensate them directly. I’m obviously not paying twice for that hunt and I don’t believe they will send them anyhow, based on their previous behaviours.

I’ll write a hunt report soon. I‘m still weighing legal options.
 
Very impressive
 
Trophy Consultants International did the work. I had the glass made here. I hunted with Lin Stanton and had a great time.
IMG_0976.jpg
IMG_2184.jpg
 
Been thinking of a future hunt for Hippo, now I know what could be done with the skull. Beautiful display!
 
That looks great, the leg bones could also be used as legs in the four corners, just a thought
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,428
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top