Opposite Pole

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SSAA; PZŁ, KŁ Sęp
Hunted
Australia, Poland
Bicycles have rubber tires. Guess the greenies just have to walk...

Provided they walk barefooted for shoes are not made of grass either.

Also, bicycles are made of steel, steel manufacturing requires the uses of coal. Bicycles have saddles, these are made of either leather or polyurethane (oil derived). Same goes for handlebar grips.

They should also not eat because growing food of any sort requires stealing of land on which wild animals live.

Foxi

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
what annoys me even more than the Green Party itself, is the dumbed down educated middle class in our cities who vote GREEN.
Green is voted for and the mom drives her kids to school in the Porsche Cayenne.
And when they drink the Aperol Spritzz at cocktail time with a straw made of compostable paper, they seriously believe they also save the rainforest.

Opposite Pole

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SSAA; PZŁ, KŁ Sęp
Hunted
Australia, Poland
I reckon a number of green votes are cast by people who are dissatisfied with the main political choices and vote for those who claim to care for nature without verifying the actual policies and their impact. There are very few people who’d say they do not care for the world so it’s easy marketing. The number of “green” votes is also usually much higher in dense, urban areas than in rural areas where people are actually in touch with nature.

Gemsbok45

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
CT you seem like a good guy and care about this country but doesn’t living in Minnesota give you some perspective on the future. I too would like to see some common sence but until you realize there is no compromise acceptable outside of total capitulation for the liberal left, then you will be deeply disappointed again and again. Don’t ever give an inch. Having been to Australia many times with lots of hunting friends,totally different world, 20 million people.Guns are everywhere in this world and can be easily made or brought across the border,you have a right to protect your life and property.You can’t just put your head in the sand,it won’t go away, let’s talk hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HansGuerci

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?