My Hats off to Hornady

Bicycles have rubber tires. Guess the greenies just have to walk...

Provided they walk barefooted for shoes are not made of grass either.

Also, bicycles are made of steel, steel manufacturing requires the uses of coal. Bicycles have saddles, these are made of either leather or polyurethane (oil derived). Same goes for handlebar grips.

They should also not eat because growing food of any sort requires stealing of land on which wild animals live.

what annoys me even more than the Green Party itself, is the dumbed down educated middle class in our cities who vote GREEN.
Green is voted for and the mom drives her kids to school in the Porsche Cayenne.
And when they drink the Aperol Spritzz at cocktail time with a straw made of compostable paper, they seriously believe they also save the rainforest.

I reckon a number of green votes are cast by people who are dissatisfied with the main political choices and vote for those who claim to care for nature without verifying the actual policies and their impact. There are very few people who’d say they do not care for the world so it’s easy marketing. The number of “green” votes is also usually much higher in dense, urban areas than in rural areas where people are actually in touch with nature.

CT you seem like a good guy and care about this country but doesn’t living in Minnesota give you some perspective on the future. I too would like to see some common sence but until you realize there is no compromise acceptable outside of total capitulation for the liberal left, then you will be deeply disappointed again and again. Don’t ever give an inch. Having been to Australia many times with lots of hunting friends,totally different world, 20 million people.Guns are everywhere in this world and can be easily made or brought across the border,you have a right to protect your life and property.You can’t just put your head in the sand,it won’t go away, let’s talk hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg