My first double rifle

Welcome to AH and congratulations on your krieghoff. I don't know what ammo they regulated your rifle with, However I would go tho the service request form on this web site https://www.krieghoff.com/service-repair/ and ask them directly. Have fun and welcome to the wonderful world of doubles.

Welcome and congrats!!! Sounds like a great combo.
Pictures are required......no exceptions.

Sorry guys I’ve been away from the shop for a few days and apparently needed to reduce the size of the jpeg before trying to upload them.

IMG_9688.jpeg
IMG_9689.jpeg
IMG_9690.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, bro. We gotta have pictures or it didn't happen. ;)

Welcome aboard, BTW. Caution: the folks on this board will convince you that you don't have nearly enough guns. I've been induced into buying 6.5x55, 280AI, 9.3x62, and 404 Jeffery since I joined here. You've been warned. :D
I had a long debate about how much gun I wanted to go with before settling on the 375, the 9.3x74R was a close second. In a perfect world I would have found a left hand 450 NE with a second set of 9.3x74R barrels but given that this was one of two left hand Krieghoff's that I could find (the other is a 500) I am very happy. As a 280/280 AI guy I was pretty impressed with what I read about the 7x65R and you cannot complain about 35 bucks a box to feed it.

:S Welcome:

Congrats on the new addition!

I am still a bit of a rookie when it comes to doubles but I think regulation issues are a bit overblown. Just try some loads with premium bullets and see where you are. Then if there is a problem go to JJ Perdou for assistance. If it is to be a DG gun it is always good to have a gunsmith go over it.
Dont shoot an inferior bullet!

Welcome to AH and congratulations on your krieghoff. I don't know what ammo they regulated your rifle with, However I would go tho the service request form on this web site https://www.krieghoff.com/service-repair/ and ask them directly. Have fun and welcome to the wonderful world of doubles.
I have been on the phone with Andy from Krieghoff's parts department. He was unsure about the load that it would have been shot with from the factory but said that he would inquire with the German factory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JorgSticht

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.