My first double rifle

Welcome to AH and congratulations on your krieghoff. I don't know what ammo they regulated your rifle with, However I would go tho the service request form on this web site https://www.krieghoff.com/service-repair/ and ask them directly. Have fun and welcome to the wonderful world of doubles.
 
Welcome and congrats!!! Sounds like a great combo.
Pictures are required......no exceptions.
 
Sorry guys I’ve been away from the shop for a few days and apparently needed to reduce the size of the jpeg before trying to upload them.

IMG_9688.jpeg
IMG_9689.jpeg
IMG_9690.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, bro. We gotta have pictures or it didn't happen. ;)

Welcome aboard, BTW. Caution: the folks on this board will convince you that you don't have nearly enough guns. I've been induced into buying 6.5x55, 280AI, 9.3x62, and 404 Jeffery since I joined here. You've been warned. :D
I had a long debate about how much gun I wanted to go with before settling on the 375, the 9.3x74R was a close second. In a perfect world I would have found a left hand 450 NE with a second set of 9.3x74R barrels but given that this was one of two left hand Krieghoff's that I could find (the other is a 500) I am very happy. As a 280/280 AI guy I was pretty impressed with what I read about the 7x65R and you cannot complain about 35 bucks a box to feed it.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Congrats on the new addition!
 
I am still a bit of a rookie when it comes to doubles but I think regulation issues are a bit overblown. Just try some loads with premium bullets and see where you are. Then if there is a problem go to JJ Perdou for assistance. If it is to be a DG gun it is always good to have a gunsmith go over it.
Dont shoot an inferior bullet!
 
Welcome to AH and congratulations on your krieghoff. I don't know what ammo they regulated your rifle with, However I would go tho the service request form on this web site https://www.krieghoff.com/service-repair/ and ask them directly. Have fun and welcome to the wonderful world of doubles.
I have been on the phone with Andy from Krieghoff's parts department. He was unsure about the load that it would have been shot with from the factory but said that he would inquire with the German factory.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,117
Members
169,113
Latest member
JeffreyOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top