My CZ 550FS in 9.3x62mm

Thedoveshooter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
This is my only medium or large bore rifle. Traded for it a couple years ago. A guy was looking for surplus M2 Ball .30-06. I traded him about 600 rounds for this rifle and 8 boxes of ammo. Think I came out on top. Am pleasantly surprised how accurate it is. I've shot a few groups I can easily cover with a quarter. Little more gun than I need for Texas whitetails, but I'll be ready if I ever go to South Texas for Nilgai.

9.3x62.jpg

Thats nice, you bought an appreciating asset, as they are no longer being made…….also good for hunting elk, moose or bison in the lower 48 states

They are one of the better rifles out there, but as above discontinued and now going for premium prices.
I recently got my 3rd CZ American in that caliber.

Beautiful - I looked out for one for years... eventually ran out of patience and got a regular-stocked one.

You definitely got the better end of that deal. Good rifle, great caliber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinTill6

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.