My Custom rifle work

TOM

AH elite
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
364
Location
Kansas City Metro
Media
41
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
IMG_3449.JPG
 
There is definitely something elegant about a low mounted scope o_O
 
The guy must hold his chin on the comb!
 
The patina is exquisite!
 
having had more than one mini-14... I can understand the welding to get a stable scope platform...:)
 
:A Banana::A Banana::A Banana::A Bonk::A Bonk::A Bonk::A Stirring::A Stirring::A Stirring: Sounds like a great idea!:A Shit::A Shit::A Shit:
 
Do you take orders? I've got a few rifles that desperately need your attention...
 
Very Impressive
 
Do you take orders? I've got a few rifles that desperately need your attention...
Im pretty booked up through 2021...mostly oil barons and silicon valley guys. Ill try to squeeze your H&R single shot 12 ga in somewhere though @rinehart0050
 
having had more than one mini-14... I can understand the welding to get a stable scope platform...:)

I have 2 Mini-14's..... none of them needed work like that.
 
Definately one of a kind custom! I would have personally used stainless on the mini-14 and painted the hose clamps on the pump gun black to give it a more traditional look!
 
Looks like a new "level" of work. Probably pretty darn solid too.... Bruce
 
These made my brain cramp
 
My compliments to the welder! Excellent work!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,264
Members
169,515
Latest member
RubyeShead
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top