My Custom Leather Work

Just found this thread. It was fun scroll through the pages and learn about some of those little details, that a novice eye doesn't necessarily key in on. A couple years ago I was seriously looking at some of those leather schools. Really like the idea of learning how to do some of this on my own, but thinking maybe when my leather gets back from Africa, maybe it would just be best to send it to your new shop?! It was also enjoyable to see your shop progress, looking forward to watching that come to fruition as well.
 
Just found this thread. It was fun scroll through the pages and learn about some of those little details, that a novice eye doesn't necessarily key in on. A couple years ago I was seriously looking at some of those leather schools. Really like the idea of learning how to do some of this on my own, but thinking maybe when my leather gets back from Africa, maybe it would just be best to send it to your new shop?! It was also enjoyable to see your shop progress, looking forward to watching that come to fruition as well.
Thank you much. I will have to post an updated picture of the shop in a day or two. It’s coming along, but as always; behind schedule. I’m excited to get back on the cutting bench.
 
Thank you much. I will have to post an updated picture of the shop in a day or two. It’s coming along, but as always; behind schedule. I’m excited to get back on the cutting bench.

Anxiously awaiting your fully operational status!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,051
Members
168,822
Latest member
LawrenceMa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top