My 404J is Here!!

Fine looking rifle, hope it serves you well!
Cody
 
Thanks, Cody.
 
I'm down in the garage today Re-loading and counted 50rds of 404 I shot last week, at about $4.00 a shot wholesale thats still $200.00, can't imagine having to pay 10-12 bucks a round retail, I'll finish up with it this week then retire it to the closet til I go back to Africa for Buff

@Rob404, when are you headed back for buff? I am headed to Zim and buff next May and will be carrying the 404.
 
@Rob404, when are you headed back for buff? I am headed to Zim and buff next May and will be carrying the 404.
You are a Lucky SOB, I'm still about 3 years away, unless I marry a Rich women or I win the Lottery
 
I realize I am fortunate to be able to go back so soon. Hang in there though, Rob, your trip will be here before you know it.
 
Very pretty! Similar to 404J I have (built on M70 375H&H stainless action)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,570,146
Members
168,850
Latest member
ConsueloCl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top