Music Enthusiasts?

This is definitely not everyone's cup of tea but should get your blood pumping, especially the lead up at 2:40 and the drop at 3:06. One of the best of my younger days. Turn up your speakers.

 
Her ability to go from one to the other. Maybe a little off beat for this crowd.


 
Her ability to go from one to the other. Maybe a little off beat for this crowd


 
My mom took me to see this in Milwaukee after wanting to see it for a couple decades. This song always gets me but in that theater it mad all the hairs on my arm and neck stand up. The acoustics were amazing. I used to be able to play this on piano.

 
@Daniel Cary Are you a Audiophile?
If that's a person who "invests or take an interest in high quality listening experience in home" then, no.


I followed my older brother's suite in playing music, but didn't make it a career like they did.
I did take an interest in the dynamic of "sound" theory, frequency, live, front house sound engineer.
 
"Idk if anyone cares"
My brothers have a degree of success, 31 yrs in the industry.

What's a shame: A multimillion-dollar studio & there's no "Live room". The guitar player plugs into a computer that plays drum loops. Cut & paste .. song created.

Shroom opened for Manson @CJW in the 90's. Kid Rock wanted too much money to open in the 2001, MRH turned him down.

Mushroomhead "dumb name". But gained a lot of ground, really quick in the early 90's. My brother turned down a label by Road Runner .. it was a shit deal. Meanwhile there was a band ripping them off all to hell in Iowa called "Slipknot". Roadrunner picked them up & went on to win grammy's or I wouldn't be located here.

Slipknot talking about my brothers.

The only truth, my brother has told on the matter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CJW
This is definitely not everyone's cup of tea but should get your blood pumping, especially the lead up at 2:40 and the drop at 3:06. One of the best of my younger days. Turn up your speakers.

I loved the 1st Korn album, .. it was different. great drummer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CJW

This is the one song I’ll wish I wrote all my years of listening, writing And the occasional drums for out door shows.
Cause it’s the one song my darling wife can’t resist lol
 

This is the one song I’ll wish I wrote all my years of listening, writing And the occasional drums for out door shows.
Cause it’s the one song my darling wife can’t resist lol
Idk if your a fan overall. Brian Wilson, the genius behind a lot of material suffered a nervous breakdown & so on.

This is a great movie based on the like:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,567
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top