Music Enthusiasts?

 
 
Kenny G. LOL at least i got my laugh in tonight! TY.
 
My entire fam is very musical. Mom/Dad/Aunts/Uncs/Grandparents/Great Grandparents pro musicians one way or another either during the day or at night after work. Can't escape it here! They did, however, talk us younger gens out of pursuing it full-time when the pay got worse. :( They all did very well!!! An offshoot of ALL American blues artists, but yet another great!
Brass, Piano, Organists, .. when music was interesting imo & a lost art, really cool at 81yrs. Even Unionized Stagehands @ Venues was a strange concept.
Just as well, my middle brother highly recommended "I do something else with my life"

They are too old to play live, but while still under a label/contract & it's corporation, they hired studio musicians (enterprised it out) for live tours. 30yrs now. They were inspired by the last of the greats, all the above you mentioned. Cleveland Orchestra featured in one of their videos.
1716043556135.png

1716043634607.png
 
That siriusxm "The Bridge" .. I hear one off's


The Kinks .. good one.
 
Music is food for the soul. Some of my favorites are:
1) “Staying Alive” by the Bee Gees
2) “The Gambler” by Kenny Rogers
3) “Summer Night City” by ABBA
4) Anything by the Blues Brothers
5) Anything by Bonny M
6) Anything by Tina Charles
7) “Thriller” by Michael Jackson
8) Anything by Elvis Priestley
9) “Pretty Mary Sunlight” by Jerry Reed
 
Music is food for the soul. Some of my favorites are:
1) “Staying Alive” by the Bee Gees
2) “The Gambler” by Kenny Rogers
3) “Summer Night City” by ABBA
4) Anything by the Blues Brothers
5) Anything by Bonny M
6) Anything by Tina Charles
7) “Thriller” by Michael Jackson
8) Anything by Elvis Priestley
9) “Pretty Mary Sunlight” by Jerry Reed
Staying Alive! .. great movie too
 
If this isn't one of your favorites after the very first time you hear it then there must be something wrong with you.

 
Music is food for the soul. Some of my favorites are:
1) “Staying Alive” by the Bee Gees
2) “The Gambler” by Kenny Rogers
3) “Summer Night City” by ABBA
4) Anything by the Blues Brothers
5) Anything by Bonny M
6) Anything by Tina Charles
7) “Thriller” by Michael Jackson
8) Anything by Elvis Priestley
9) “Pretty Mary Sunlight” by Jerry Reed
Very good list.
 
If this isn't one of your favorites after the very first time you hear it then there must be something wrong with you.

I'm all over the map, 60's. 70's mostly .. but that's a jam, imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CJW
I asked previously in this thread a trivia question about a version of Paint It Black by The Stones. What is the "sawing" sound heard toward the end, how was it created? I couldn't find a definitive answer or see exactly how it was done or by whom on some of the performance tapes/videos I looked at but I think I finally figured it out. In this version it starts at about the 2:20 mark. I believe it is Keith Richards purposefully creating this "sawing, string noise" on his acoustic with the pick-up mic potted up fairly high. ;)


 
The most underplayed and one of the three best songs of the Eagles. Probably the best. Life in the Fast Lane and Heartache Tonight Being the other two IMO.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,459
Members
169,567
Latest member
MarvinTeje
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top