Mozambique Trip Taxidermy Progress

Wes, your trophy room is stunning, that sable looks grand. Really nice!

BB that croc is spectacular,mate worth the hernia , for sure.
you got your self an awesome trophy room , with some shithot heads ,
love that chittel on the left in the top picture
glad you have them ,now

Great looking trophy room! Now all you have to do is put on an additional 20ft to it so you can go on another safari haha.

You and anybody else on AH has a standing invitation any time! I never need an excuse to sip a on a adult beverage and talk about hunting Africa!

Thought about that Mike. Since I'm the bartender I'll be safe....it's the patrons sitting at the bar that might be a little nervous...LOL

Haha....be careful what you ask for! ;)

I can't wait to get a trophy room back again, I might have to wait awhile. I have so many ideas in my head on how I want one built :).

I can't wait to get a trophy room back again, I might have to wait awhile. I have so many ideas in my head on how I want one built :).
Hope you get another built Eric!
Things to ponder:
  • Figure how big it "needs" to be.....then multiply by (minimum) 1.5 ...... Times 2 if you can get that by the wife
  • Don't scrimp on the lighting! You can't have too much! (mistake that I made!)
  • Put 3/4" plywoood behind whatever covering you decide on (sheetrock, siding, paneling etc)
  • Make room for a "brass pole", as Spike will tell you....It always livens up a party!!

Looks awesome Wes! At the risk of inviting myself over, I'd love to see your trophy room in person sometime.
Phil, are you going to make the Houston Safari Club Convention?

Phil, are you going to make the Houston Safari Club Convention?

I'm not sure if Jacques will be doing that show or not, either way I won't be there. Vegas and Dallas for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois