Mounted leopard

Ernest Moyo

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
62
Reaction score
135
Location
Ontario Canada
Media
137
Hunted
N/A
WP_20180214_08_28_28_Pro.jpg
 
Very nice! Now I need to shoot a Leopard
 
That’s a very nice job! I’m quite critical on cat mounts having seen so many that frankly look comical or borderline retarded! It takes a special touch to make them look lifelike. You obviously know your cats.
 
This is a new sculpt form. Did not know it was available? Takes a special setting for the snarl pose.
 
Looks Like they copied the pose from a friend of mine, He owns this original form, he sculpted and mounted this one and avail only thru him , he has the mold no supplier does only avail thru him, They made one close but not as good, lots of anatomy differences , the upper arm for one and neck and head position, etc....Guess they made there own.
leopard on tree.jpg
 
Looks Like they copied the pose from a friend of mine, He owns this original form, he sculpted and mounted this one and avail only thru him , he has the mold no supplier does only avail thru him, They made one close but not as good, lots of anatomy differences , the upper arm for one and neck and head position, etc....Guess they made there own. View attachment 278380
Someone copied someone I guess.
 
This one, the one I posted was sculpted years ago and molded by the sculptor and he won the world championship with it. I have one of those forms in my studio for over a year now.
 
This one, the one I posted was sculpted years ago and molded by the sculptor and he won the world championship with it. I have one of those forms in my studio for over a year now.
Outstanding mount Dennis.
 
It's certainly a creative pose.

Imitation is a form of flattery.
 
I ll try my best Charlie..
 
How many guys do you think practice on this kind of target vs the later?


Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 11.09.18.png


Target-6-Basic-791x1024.jpg
 
That’s a very nice job! I’m quite critical on cat mounts having seen so many that frankly look comical or borderline retarded! It takes a special touch to make them look lifelike. You obviously know your cats.

Ditto
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,025
Members
169,477
Latest member
boegrimesve1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top