Mounted leopard

Looks Like they copied the pose from a friend of mine, He owns this original form, he sculpted and mounted this one and avail only thru him , he has the mold no supplier does only avail thru him, They made one close but not as good, lots of anatomy differences , the upper arm for one and neck and head position, etc....Guess they made there own. View attachment 278380

This is an incredible mount. Real imagination and artwork went into this.
 
Apologies to @Ernest Moyo, it sucks when someone craps on your thread, especially when you are trying to show off your accomplishments.

But in all honesty, there is a substantial difference between the two leopard mounts pictured. The details may appear small at first glance but are significant when studied for a few seconds. Look closely at the position and muscle detail of that lower front leg especially. That looks how a live cat would brace himself in that position. And the whole face from the neck through the eyes and into the snarl. It is snarling with its whole body, but especially the eyes.

The one posted by Dennis @The Artistry of Wildlife is clearly World Class. That cat actually looks alive! The other one just looks like taxidermy.

@Ernest Moyo please look closely and try to take the opportunity to learn from this Award winning mount comparison. And remember the difference is in the details.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,040
Members
169,481
Latest member
PhillisChi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top