Mounted leopard

Looks Like they copied the pose from a friend of mine, He owns this original form, he sculpted and mounted this one and avail only thru him , he has the mold no supplier does only avail thru him, They made one close but not as good, lots of anatomy differences , the upper arm for one and neck and head position, etc....Guess they made there own. View attachment 278380

This is an incredible mount. Real imagination and artwork went into this.

Apologies to @Ernest Moyo, it sucks when someone craps on your thread, especially when you are trying to show off your accomplishments.

But in all honesty, there is a substantial difference between the two leopard mounts pictured. The details may appear small at first glance but are significant when studied for a few seconds. Look closely at the position and muscle detail of that lower front leg especially. That looks how a live cat would brace himself in that position. And the whole face from the neck through the eyes and into the snarl. It is snarling with its whole body, but especially the eyes.

The one posted by Dennis @The Artistry of Wildlife is clearly World Class. That cat actually looks alive! The other one just looks like taxidermy.

@Ernest Moyo please look closely and try to take the opportunity to learn from this Award winning mount comparison. And remember the difference is in the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.