Model 70 front sight ramps

curtism1234

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
So in a moment of sheer brilliance, I removed the front sight hood off my 375 Super Express without paying attention to if I needed to drive it up or down in the slot. I choose wrong and scratched the ramp all to hell. Being a perfectionist, I now have to replace it bc the touch up pen isn't great.

Does anyone know - over the years, did winchester only make 1 ramp for the 375 rifles? I see standard size, 375, and 458. Not really a mention of barrel contour or screw spacing.

Thanks

Have you called Winchester?

Talk with a tech, let them know what you did, give the tech your rifle info, and order a new/replacement front sight.

Just an idea.

I will be having NECG sights installed on my classic SM next year. If you don’t find it by then, or don’t mind the wait, you can have it free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross