TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
For sale.

Williams Remington 700 stainless Oberndorf bottom metal. Needs a good bead blasting to restore finish, but otherwise in excellent working condition. Sells for $275 new. $175.00 shipped.

Gre-Tan Remington 700 SA firing pin assembly. Blued. Excellent condition with no safety lock. $55.00 shipped.

2-Pachmayr Marlin 1895/336 recoil pads. $25 each shipped.

Leupold Ruger M77 Low Rings. Brand new in the pack. Never used. These sell for $70 new. I'll take $60 shipped.

Talley Remington 700 or Weatherby Vanguard one piece aluminum rings/bases.
Excellent condition. $30 shipped.

Weigand, Browning Buckmark scope base. Good condition. $25 shipped.

20190124_200719.jpg

Man the fire sale continues. Got any more doubles in the safe? I still need to call you!

Gre-Tan Remington 700 SA firing pin assembly. Blued. Excellent condition with no safety lock. $55.00 shipped.

Do you know if this will fit a Model 7 action?

Thanks!

Do you know if this will fit a Model 7 action?

Thanks!
I don't think so. I believe the model 7 bolt is shorter.

I thought the convincing is all in your head.

I'd give some thought to the bottom metal; but I have a 700 ADL short action that's blue. Which means that I'd have to get a new stock and the missing BDL parts. When done I'd have a rifle that was half stainless and half blue. I'd never be satisfied with it.

Do you have a Stainless Small Ring Mauser in 7x57 24"

Ill shoot you a PM on the 1" M77 rings...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RashadSalt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois