Midway Sale On .375 Bullets

Albert GRANT

AH elite
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
1,965
Location
Maine
Media
55
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
Rob404 gave me this info, so I was able to get a good deal. Hopefully me posting this doesn't mess him up getting what he needs! Midway has several bullets for .375 on sale including 100rd bulk packs of 270gr and 300gr on clearance for around $20. There are some other things on sale right now as well
 
Is this 375 H&H or 375 Ruger?
 
Hat tip to you sir just snagged 1000 of them ........mmmm must get a 375 someday ...Ohh well don't tell the blonde .....
 
Rob404 gave me this info, so I was able to get a good deal. Hopefully me posting this doesn't mess him up getting what he needs! Midway has several bullets for .375 on sale including 100rd bulk packs of 270gr and 300gr on clearance for around $20. There are some other things on sale right now as well
I don't mind at all I.m sorry I didn't think to pass this info on to all the 375 lovers out there:E Doh:
 
Hat tip to you sir just snagged 1000 of them ........mmmm must get a 375 someday ...Ohh well don't tell the blonde .....
Might have bought a few more did the math cheaper to shoot than an thing else in my gun cabinet. ..........Ohh found a 375 ......was way back there in the cabinet .... so now pretty much have a lifetime supply of 375 heads .......
 
Hat tip to you sir just snagged 1000 of them ........mmmm must get a 375 someday ...Ohh well don't tell the blonde .....
Have you and the blond posted your latest hunting report, or did I just miss it???
 
Might have bought a few more did the math cheaper to shoot than an thing else in my gun cabinet. ..........Ohh found a 375 ......was way back there in the cabinet .... so now pretty much have a lifetime supply of 375 heads .......
Not sure whether you are lucky or unlucky not knowing what's in the back of the cabinet!!!
 
Thank you for sharing the sale. I got a couple of boxes of 275 grs :LOL:
 
Have you and the blond posted your latest hunting report, or did I just miss it???
HER hunting report I am a mere rifle bearer and water carrier .......
 
Ok lads 7k of them decided that as I have nearly 890 once fired cases collected from the range .....that would see my life out ....


Am I wrong
 
Ok lads 7k of them decided that as I have nearly 890 once fired cases collected from the range .....that would see my life out ....


Am I wrong
Yeah.... I'd say that should do ya! Very lucky to be some place where there is .375 casings at all much less in the hundreds. I'd venture a guess that I'm one of only a couple dozen in my entire state that has a .375 H&H
 
Well Europe has its advantages and my long hours being a range safety officer ....

You remember to collect and retain ..
 
18000 ordered and shipped jeasus how many so they have ?...
 
I received my order from Midway, and the 270 Grs RN bullets I got look fantastic. A little discoloration here and there but nothing that I think would affect their performance. I looked in my reloading manuals, and these bullets look like they were made by Hornady. At $18.19 for a box of 100, I can't really complain, and I'm sure they will be excellent for shooting paper. Again, thanks for the heads up Albert (y)
 
Last edited:
I received my order from Midway, and the 270 Grs RN bullets I got look fantastic. A little discoloration here and there but nothing that I think would affect their performance. I looked in my reloading manuals, and these bullets look like they were made by Hornady. At $18.19 for a box of 100, I can't really complain, and I'm sure they will be excellent shooting paper. Again, thanks for the heads up Albert (y)
Thanks for the heads up ......

Did a bulk buy for me and my buddies ....

Can't wait to get them ....... In a couple of months ......paperwork ......
 
Correction 1800 not 18000 just noticed that ..........
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,191
Members
169,722
Latest member
Gahdnaeet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top