Michael Savage: The one environmental issue Trump is vulnerable on in 2020

That issue is so low on the totem poll it will never even come up. You telling me that, in Savages words, “educated” suburban women are going to latch onto that issue as a sticking point. That is laughable. He is just a conservative that hates hunting and so that is his bully pulpit to try and make it an issue.

I haven't heard his name in a while, was a huge fan back in the pre-2010 days. Seems after that his show turned into spaghetti recipes, his dog, and pausing after every thought so his caller would begin to speak so he could cut them off.

As far as the trophy hunting issue; there are very few "educated suburbanites" of either gender who are educated on the issue of trophy hunting. That term, to almost anyone outside of hunting, is a guy shooting the biggest animal he can find, chopping off the head, and leaving the rest. When Africa is involved that guy is a rich westerner, slaughtering endangered species, then flying back first class to his mansion.

Savage is staunchly anti-hunting and this is just his way to try to influence.

I used to listen to him years ago, but gave up on him and I think he is pretty much a loon now. Right up there with Alex Jones in my view.
I hardly think trophy hunting is going to figure into the election with any group of people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg