Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania
That issue is so low on the totem poll it will never even come up. You telling me that, in Savages words, “educated” suburban women are going to latch onto that issue as a sticking point. That is laughable. He is just a conservative that hates hunting and so that is his bully pulpit to try and make it an issue.

CEO

AH veteran
Reaction score
I haven't heard his name in a while, was a huge fan back in the pre-2010 days. Seems after that his show turned into spaghetti recipes, his dog, and pausing after every thought so his caller would begin to speak so he could cut them off.

As far as the trophy hunting issue; there are very few "educated suburbanites" of either gender who are educated on the issue of trophy hunting. That term, to almost anyone outside of hunting, is a guy shooting the biggest animal he can find, chopping off the head, and leaving the rest. When Africa is involved that guy is a rich westerner, slaughtering endangered species, then flying back first class to his mansion.

tarbe

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Savage is staunchly anti-hunting and this is just his way to try to influence.

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
I used to listen to him years ago, but gave up on him and I think he is pretty much a loon now. Right up there with Alex Jones in my view.
I hardly think trophy hunting is going to figure into the election with any group of people.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Damon Engel wrote on Saul's profile.
Hello! I noticed your E Type in your avatar. What year is it? I have a '69 that looks identical, minus the wire wheels. My car has the steel rims, as I understand it,a more expensive option, but I like the wire wheel much better!
pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
Hunt booked 2022
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.