Messing with Baboons!

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
not sure if this has been posted before but I thought it was funny.

-matt

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a great laugh!

LMAO

That was hilarious!! I watched my P.H. do that with a live snake a few years back, they wouldn't come back for days....

Hilarious!!

Reactions: ack
Good one Matt!

:LOL:

My old PH in Zambia told me they were having issues with baboons stealing bread from the camp kitchen. He hollowed out a loaf and stuck a rubber snake in it. The baboon stole the loaf and settled into a near by tree to enjoy his prize. When he tore open the loaf he said the baboon actually look like it fainted and fell right out of the tree. I almost wet myself when I heard this, and still find myself laughing out loud when I think about it.

Well @matt85 I had to look as wondered what you up to reading the title to the thread.......:E Confused::E Rofl:we really need to get you a girlfriend ......:D

i cant even afford to go hunting at the moment, what makes you think i could afford a girlfriend?!

-matt

i cant even afford to go hunting at the moment, what makes you think i could afford a girlfriend?!

-matt

Apparently I heard it's the age of equality. ..so she can take you out and lavish you with nice presents like new big big calibre rifles.. ..;)

I needed a good chuckle. Thanks :A Banana:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg