Merkel 140ae Bent triggers and Auto Saftey

I certainly hope so.
Philip, the problem however is that, and this is my personal opinion, rifles from that batch is still out there for sale as new weapons. I don't think that the public has worked through that batch yet.

I could agree with all the above and your new triggers look more robust. I am going to try and find some asap.

But on the positive side I did find time tonight to open her up and disable the auto saftey. The saftey still work as it should (stays where you left it) but doesn't automatically engage when the firearm is broken and loaded. :) Wasn't too bad and I managed not to mark up the screws. I will be honest, the gun feels better now. I really hate auto safteys.

merk1.jpg

Just cut on the line carefully not to touch anything else, this is the nub the cam hits to push back the safety to engage it when breaking the action.
merk 6.jpg

merk 3.jpg

Actually ready to use!

merk 5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross