Meeting other AH members

@Phil Giordano , for sure, of we ever get there but it won't be anytime soon. Among everything else I want to accomplish my latest hobby is salami as in the homemade traditional type Salami along with a COPPA , Pancetta and Sausages. Started with half a pig.
I can see me gaining 10kilo if I visit Italy.

@Bob Nelson sounds like you had a great trip. You even caught up with me, by phone but in the midst of your travels. I think that was to let me know you were on holidays. And did you pick up anything exciting on this trip?
No not the .350 cause you already got a .35.

@Phil Giordano , for sure, of we ever get there but it won't be anytime soon. Among everything else I want to accomplish my latest hobby is salami as in the homemade traditional type Salami along with a COPPA , Pancetta and Sausages. Started with half a pig.

@Bob Nelson sounds like you had a great trip. You even caught up with me, by phone but in the midst of your travels. I think that was to let me know you were on holidays. And did you pick up anything exciting on this trip?
Ahhh you bet my friend! Drop by any time and I'll be glad to show you the best places to eat and buy some very good food :cool:

@CBH Australia
Chris a man can't have to many 35 cals, it's just a pity ther aren't more.
The people that own 35s swear by them. Those with don't know how good they are swear at them. We in the know just simple and go happily on our way.
Bob

Had a quick beer and chat with @BourbonTrail on Saturday night at African Sky guesthouse.
Always nice to meet other members face to face.

@JvW it's nice that you could relocate to Australia.
I will see if I can meet with you sometime when our paths cross.

@Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS just met up with Stuart from Tally-Ho Safaris great guy, for a good coffee and a nice chat wish we had more time to swop out some more hunting stories.

Stuart helped me out with a whole bunch of 7mm bullets that he didnt need. Thanks Stuart.

I'm in WA and tried to line up a meet with @Timbo unfortunately his work keeps him busy for now.
Better luck next time. Probably a good thing as I developed a cough on the way over. Another bout of Man Flu to dampen my holiday finally catching up with a mate who moved here 25 years ago. I've done about 2000 miles towing a caravan and we will travel the same for the return trip .

I'm in WA and tried to line up a meet with @Timbo unfortunately his work keeps him busy for now.
Better luck next time. Probably a good thing as I developed a cough on the way over. Another bout of Man Flu to dampen my holiday finally catching up with a mate who moved here 25 years ago. I've done about 2000 miles towing a caravan and we will travel the same for the return trip .
@CBH Australia
Stop complaining Chris, put your big boy pants back on not your tutu and enjoy your holiday. WA has some beautiful spots but not many good gunshops. The one in Albany isn't bad tho.
Get well soon mate it's a long haul across the paddock.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalaharikind

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!