Meeting other AH members

@BeeMaa once I've made my way around and met a few more Aussies and maybe some Kiwi's I will start saving for a US tour.
Bed is made, beer is cold, whisky on the shelf and an R8 ready for a test ride awaits your arrival. Depending on when you come...fishing and hunting too. Cheers mate.

Bed is made, beer is cold, whisky on the shelf and an R8 ready for a test ride awaits your arrival. Depending on when you come...fishing and hunting too. Cheers mate.
@BeeMaa
You may have to get a 243 barrel for the R8, pink ballet slippers and tutu to make @CBH Australia feel more at home. Don't forget the Vegemite and Bundy either.

Update,
Along the way I caught up with Cameron the designer/owner/operator of Atomic29 projectiles (new post pending when I can load some ammo)
I spent the weekend in Adelaide to meet up with my wife and visit our son. Wife and daughter travelled down to meet in Adelaide over Easter as I was taking venison to my son.
This morning I caught up with @jcinsa and now I’m back on the road.

@CBH Australia
Chris that's what I love about this forum you can get to meet a lot of great people.
I have had coffee with @Peterwho
Spent time chatting with @K95 and am going hunting next week with @Gerhard. All top blokes and amazing people in their own way.
That is not taking into consideration all the people from the USA and England I am on what's app and talk to. They are a fun bunch of people to talk to.@Hunting Gold and his lovely wife, @BeeMaa and his wife not forgetting the one and only shit stirrer @ Forrest Halley, young Wyatt Smith and @Skinnersblade as well as the lovely gentleman @Shootist43.
The other 2 mad one that are a laugh a minute even tho they are English @Scrumbag and @Norfolk hunter.
They are all amazing people from different backgrounds with different stories that are a pleasure to talk to. I know ther are othes I didn't mention that I keep in touch with but it would take to long to list them. Like our beloved @Dr Ray,@rdog, @425SCHADE and many more.
Bob
It was an absolute delight to catch up with Bob. Contrary to many assertions here, no leading astray occurred, shared a lot of info and experience. Most appreciated by a newbie. Cheers Peter

but I can imagine how Bob could lead someone astray especially with Bundy infused liquids!

It was an absolute delight to catch up with Bob. Contrary to many assertions here, no leading astray occurred, shared a lot of info and experience. Most appreciated by a newbie. Cheers Peter

but I can imagine how Bob could lead someone astray especially with Bundy infused liquids!
@Peterwho
You can lead a horse to Bundy mate but you can't make him drink it.
I enjoyed our yarn up mate have to do it again soon.
Bob

Still on the road today I am camped on public land where it rained overnight.
As we set out for the morning hunt it starts with drizzled rain, welcome to hunting in Victoria says @Badboymelvin

Yesterday we hunted the area of State Forrest where we were camped.
We set out in the afternoon around 4 to see how far we could get. We used Blaze orange to be seen to each other. Short story was I managed to take a spider late in the day then messaged Russ my location and he made his way there to help with recovery.
After dressing and hanging the deer we decided that any morning hunt would delay travel to much so we sat talking for a bit, slept packed in the morning to head seperate ways.
Thanks to @Badboymelvin for the invite and travelling out to meet at one of your hunting spots.

Well on the trip home I messaged @Mark R unfortunately timing did not work to meet this trip. I was intent on meeting as many AH members as I could on my little trip.
Now I have Bob in my sights, Not literally but I may catch up with him sooner than expected.
I'm taking my wife to see her elderly grandma while we can.

Well on the trip home I messaged @Mark R unfortunately timing did not work to meet this trip. I was intent on meeting as many AH members as I could on my little trip.
Now I have Bob in my sights, Not literally but I may catch up with him sooner than expected.
@CBH Australia
It will be a pleasure to catch up with you mate.
Bring one of your 280AI rounds with you so I can have a Deco.

@CBH Australia
Chris please wear the pink tutu and ballet slippers so the wife and I can identify you more easily
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

@CBH Australia
Bring your Von Gruff too mate

@CBH Australia

It was great catching up with you Chris and I was stoked that you got a deer!
Top bloke and someone I'd share a hunting camp with any day (y)

If anyone is ever down Victoria way flick me a message and we'll head out for a hunt.
I know spots for Fallow, Red and Sambar deer and am always happy to take anyone out to try and get one.
I've got rifles, camping gear, EVERYTHING!

Would really like to meet a few of the members on here (y)

Russ

@CBH Australia

If anyone is ever down Victoria way flick me a message and we'll head out for a hunt.
I know spots for Fallow, Red and Sambar deer and am always happy to take anyone out to try and get one.

Russ
Thanks Russ,
Don't be to eager, you know I want to hunt a Sambar before you give up all your best spots.
I appreciate you setting up a hunt and bringing along the cooking gear, you even went the wrong way so I could hunt and shoot the only deer we bagged. That's what mates are for. I woulda been dirty on helping with retrieval if someone shot one and I didn't but you just took it on the chin.

Believe me he is genuine when he says he will take members along for a hunt. 2 weeks ago he was doing a weight lifting challenge for charity but was happy to be back in the bush even though he was still feeling the effects of overdoing it.

Thanks Russ,
Don't be to eager, you know I want to hunt a Sambar before you give up all your best spots.
I appreciate you setting up a hunt and bringing along the cooking gear, you even went the wrong way so I could hunt and shoot the only deer we bagged. That's what mates are for. I woulda been dirty on helping with retrieval if someone shot one and I didn't but you just took it on the chin.

Believe me he is genuine when he says he will take members along for a hunt. 2 weeks ago he was doing a weight lifting challenge for charity but was happy to be back in the bush even though he was still feeling the effects of overdoing it.

Haha! Not dirty at all! I was stoked you got one just to prove my spot wasn't crap! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's always great taking someone out and they bag one... awesome.

I didn't go the wrong way on purpose - the stupid compass on my phone was determined to get me lost by consistently sending me the wrong way... :A Thumbs Down:
Totally my own fault for being lazy and not using my real compass. Once I started using my proper one I was back in business! :A Thumbs Up:

Yep, absolutely genuine when I say I'll take someone out. I love hunting and meeting people with similar interests, so flick me a message if you're ever down south (y)

Next time we'll go after Sambar Chris in the cold, wet, miserable Victorian bush... you'll love it!

Russ

Bob,
Tell Mrs Bob the Priscilla outfit is for Drag Karaoke at the Palace Hotel only, and anyway you don't want to hear me sing

Packed ✓
@CBH Australia
The better half's name is Judy. A little not quite 5 foot bundle of joy to me..
I've been told you have a wonderful tenna voice. Preferably 10 or more miles away.
Ha ha ha ha
Bob

@CBH Australia

Russ
@Badboymelvin
I would love to take you up on the offer one day Russ, especially for a red spider or hind.
Bob

Haha! Not dirty at all! I was stoked you got one just to prove my spot wasn't crap! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's always great taking someone out and they bag one... awesome.

I didn't go the wrong way on purpose - the stupid compass on my phone was determined to get me lost by consistently sending me the wrong way... :A Thumbs Down:
Totally my own fault for being lazy and not using my real compass. Once I started using my proper one I was back in business! :A Thumbs Up:

Yep, absolutely genuine when I say I'll take someone out. I love hunting and meeting people with similar interests, so flick me a message if you're ever down south (y)

Next time we'll go after Sambar Chris in the cold, wet, miserable Victorian bush... you'll love it!

Russ
@Badboymelvin.
I can see @CBH Australia Chris now up around Dedarang freezing his arse off at 6am in a foot of snow. He would pretend to be loving it.
He will need to dress warmer than ballet slippers and pink tutu. His 289AI would work a treat on them
Bob

@Badboymelvin
I would love to take you up on the offer one day Russ, especially for a red spider or hind.
Bob

Mate,
Would love to share camp with you and in fact, Chris and I spoke about you quite a bit.
All good things too (y)
You let me know when you're down south next and we'll make it happen.

Russ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross