Meet up in Phoenix AZ - 6/30?

Alistair

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Scotland, Ireland & England
I'm visiting Phoenix, AZ on 6/30 and I wondered if any of you guys local to that area fancied a meet up?

Open to whatever really, a couple beers, a meal, maybe a cigar.

Let me know!
Al

Sadly, won't be in the area at that time.

You might try reaching out to @PHOENIX PHIL , @AZDAVE , and anyone else in AZ...

No one local to Phoenix then chaps?

Oh I definitely am, just seeing your post now. What part of town will you be staying in? I work very close to the airport and live in the east valley as we call it here.

I’m down in Tucson (Phoenix’s little brother). I don’t know about driving up to Phoenix on a proverbial school night, but it would be cool to meet up with a few AHers.

Let me check as we will have friends visiting, not sure if I can make it. I will try.

Sounds good guys!

I'll be bunking near the airport as I'm only there for a night, but I've got a hire car so can travel a bit if it's more convenient for you folks.

Al

Sounds good guys!

I'll be bunking near the airport as I'm only there for a night, but I've got a hire car so can travel a bit if it's more convenient for you folks.

Al

My office is quite close to the airport, so can probably make something work nearby.

So chaps, getting nearer the time now, so giving this a bump.

Folks still down for a little meet up in Phoenix?

I’m not sure I can make it. My truck is in the shop and work wouldn’t be happy if I used the company vehicle. Lol. Hopefully my truck will be done by then.

So chaps, getting nearer the time now, so giving this a bump.

Folks still down for a little meet up in Phoenix?

Probably a game time decision for me. Working long hours with a project nearing a deadline.

Fair. I'll check in again next wednesday and we'll see, but otherwise, no dice.

Al

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!