meanwoman

meanwoman

New member
Joined
Aug 2, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Media
1
Member of
NRA, SDGO
First time on africahunting.com. I am a wife, grandma, taxidermist and love to hunt. Looking forward to visiting this site more. Greetings from South Dakota.
 
Welcome to AH meanwoman! It's a fine Skunk that your granddaughters has got there and she looks pretty pleased with herself! Very cute.
 
Hi Meanwoman
Welcome to AH and thank you for sharing your granddaughters picture with us!
Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome aboard meanwoman from a neighbor just to the north (North Dakota).

nd
 
Welcome to you and take advantage of this wonderful forum because it's the best one...
 
Hi meanwomen
Welcome to AH enjoy the info.
Johan
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,124
Members
169,116
Latest member
SanfordPav
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top