Low cost Christmas hunts?

Pilgrim

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Messages
337
Reaction score
2,605
Location
Utah
Just wondering if there are any very affordable hunting opportunities during the last week of this year? Its my 17 yr old son and myself looking for as little as three days, no more than seven. Cull/management is fine, we don't really care about trophies this time but also aren't opposed to it. Africa preferred, but elsewhere strongly considered. We don't need a lot of animals, just some fun. We're non drinking and easy to care for.
 
Last edited:
Good day sir. Please see your inbox. I did send you a message.
Kind regards
Derian
 
Dear @Pilgrim we have the ideal area that would tick all your boxes. Will send you a direct message.
Regards
Sampie
 
We can certainly accommodate y’all at Reserve Ranch down in South Texas should you want to stay Stateside.

John Ed
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,781
Members
169,168
Latest member
PrinceRene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top