Lost Firearms

Morning Heym 88,
Sorry to say but the Atlanta-Amsterdam bit is done by our partner Delta.
 
Nothing much to add except I too am retired from the airline cockpit in the USA but here in the USA we don't normally get notification if guns are carried in the baggage pit, only if they are carried on board the cabin by authorized individals. Now with positive bag match in place most of the time the bags arrive with the traveler.
 
OK..thats cool..I'm looking to leave Atlanta and fly straight to Jo Burg as I live only three hours from Atlanta..so if it's on the plane when I leave Atl..then it will be there in Jo burg same time I am. Thanks!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,243
Messages
1,569,595
Members
168,739
Latest member
Shawntoxem
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top