Looking for Cape Buffalo mount ideas

That’s it, except mine has a little habitat around the base of the horn. If I ever mount another buffalo I’m going to mount it the same way but turned the opposite way as book ends to a table.
My buddy makes these bases. My rusty brain is thinking now. If your taxidermist will sell me the “horn”, I am thinking about having my friend make me a 30” or so Africa out of 1” plate.

IMG_6162.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures of my horn pedestal

IMG_1916.jpeg
IMG_1915.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, what material is the “Horn” made from?? Resin?
 
Yes, I believe it’s made of a resin/styrofoam with a square metal tube for support and to hold the tube coming out of the mount. But it’s been 10 years and the Wildlife Gallery delivered it to my door and set it up for me so I didn’t have much to do with it then. The base is on coasters so it’s easy to relocate if so desired.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,539
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top