Looking For A Professional Hunter Position

Good luck on your search!!

Good luck Nico.. I remember when a certain young man needed someone to give him a shot and the rest as they say is history!!! You will do fine I'm sure..

Contact Harpreet Brar owner Rungwa Game Safaris harpreet@rungwasafaris.com. I hunted pwith you guys in Congo and remember you well. Harpreet is a good friend and the best Outfitter in Tanzania (for my Money-8 times). I have dropped him a line to introduce you. Good luck. MVA

That about says it all!

Sad the thread went silent back in March
I hope the man got a job!

Mark, do you need the number for Harpreet Brar Rungwua Safaris? Also try Mike Angelidies of McCallun Safaris

I hunted with Nico in May with SS Pro safaris. Scott had made contact with Nico earlier in this thread.
I only hunted with Nico for a couple of days (See my hunt report). He is a fine young gentleman and hard working.

Hi Mark

Sorry for not replying only got a email from you this morning, I have very little to no reception, if anyone feels the need to contact me please do so via email , nicovangraan375@gmail.com or through whatsapp 074 541 1444 because I only have wifi at this current state

Kind Regards
Nico van Graan

Nico

I have called the number to no avail. Are you available?

Mark Stordeur

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg