Looking For A Professional Hunter Position

Good luck on your search!!
 
Good luck Nico.. I remember when a certain young man needed someone to give him a shot and the rest as they say is history!!! You will do fine I'm sure..
 
Contact Harpreet Brar owner Rungwa Game Safaris harpreet@rungwasafaris.com. I hunted pwith you guys in Congo and remember you well. Harpreet is a good friend and the best Outfitter in Tanzania (for my Money-8 times). I have dropped him a line to introduce you. Good luck. MVA

That about says it all!
 
Sad the thread went silent back in March
I hope the man got a job!
 
Mark, do you need the number for Harpreet Brar Rungwua Safaris? Also try Mike Angelidies of McCallun Safaris
 
I hunted with Nico in May with SS Pro safaris. Scott had made contact with Nico earlier in this thread.
I only hunted with Nico for a couple of days (See my hunt report). He is a fine young gentleman and hard working.
 
Hi Mark

Sorry for not replying only got a email from you this morning, I have very little to no reception, if anyone feels the need to contact me please do so via email , nicovangraan375@gmail.com or through whatsapp 074 541 1444 because I only have wifi at this current state

Kind Regards
Nico van Graan

Nico

I have called the number to no avail. Are you available?

Mark Stordeur
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,718
Members
169,836
Latest member
Talkingbeesonlinetutor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top