Looking for .30R Blaser components

Albert GRANT

AH elite
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
1,972
Location
Maine
Media
55
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
As the title says looking for dies, brass, 180gr. 308 bullets, ammo, snap caps, etc. Will require texts, specific pics and phone conversation before sending money, so scammers can just move on to a different target. Please DM with what you have. Thanks.

Also looking for 35 Whelen snap caps as well.
 
I know it's hard to get and anyone who has a rifle won't want to give anything up, but hoping maybe someone no longer has a gun for it but still has some unneeded, almost forgotten ammo/components.....
 
Have acquired dies. Still in need of brass/ammo. Thanks
 
I fell your pain. Stating the obvious here, but keep a close eye on GB, maybe other sources as well, for 30 R Blaser ammo and brass. It comes up from time to time, is typically expensive and doesn't last long. I looked for this ammo for several months with no success, but with a tip from a fellow AH member I was able to locate one full box and one partial box (15 loaded+5 brass) RWS ammo on GB. $275 after shipping. Painful, but not as painful as no ammo, and now at least I have 40 rounds to keep reloading until I find more. I am always looking. Good luck and if I come across some I will let you know.
 
I fell your pain. Stating the obvious here, but keep a close eye on GB, maybe other sources as well, for 30 R Blaser ammo and brass. It comes up from time to time, is typically expensive and doesn't last long. I looked for this ammo for several months with no success, but with a tip from a fellow AH member I was able to locate one full box and one partial box (15 loaded+5 brass) RWS ammo on GB. $275 after shipping. Painful, but not as painful as no ammo, and now at least I have 40 rounds to keep reloading until I find more. I am always looking. Good luck and if I come across some I will let you know.
I guess I got really lucky and received 52 RWS rounds plus 8 brass with the rifle! I also have a friend with contacts in Germany that thinks he can get brass but it may take a year so we will see. If that happens, I’ll pass the info along to you as well! If I can grab a few things here or there in the mean time, I will, but the plan is to load and shoot the 8 brass as many times as I can get away with and keep the RWS for hunting which may last a few years
 
Nordic Marksman in Canada has RWS .30R Blaser ammunition in stock. I see you are in Maine USA. Perhaps you could purchase some with the help of a Canadian and arrange for pick up, but not sure what your USA import laws might think of that.
 
Thank you @Longwalker! I’m actually taking a trip to Canada in Oct and will be within an hour of there. I’ll have to see if I can work something out!
 
Nordic Marksman in Canada has RWS .30R Blaser ammunition in stock. I see you are in Maine USA. Perhaps you could purchase some with the help of a Canadian and arrange for pick up, but not sure what your USA import laws might think of that.
After looking into it, it doesn't really seem feasible as a US citizen unless you fill out a form before going into the country with the intent to purchase because you are there hunting.
 
Another option may be to buy empty brass cartridge casings in Canada, a firearms licence is not required to buy brass.

About your .35 Whelen and search for snap caps ... the shoulder dimensions of .35 Whelen is the same as for the parent cartridge .30-06. Just use .30-06 snap caps!
 
Still looking if anyone happens to remember having any. As mentioned above brass from Canada is a possibility if anyone knows of any. Thanks!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,281
Members
169,994
Latest member
platinumlosssolutions
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top