Website
m.youtube.com
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA
Hunted
South Africa
Hello all, I have been lurking this site for quite some time (about 7 years) but never had anything to contribute as I knew nothing of hunting Africa. Hunting Africa, or even just going there has been a lifelong dream. This site kept fueling that. I cannot express my joy that I have FINALLY saved enough, cleared my work schedule, and will be hunting a mixed bag of plains and dangerous game in June!

I wanted a very traditional hunt so will be taking a 1900 WJ Jeffery 450/400 and 1927 Rigby 275. All my gear is packed (I couldn’t help myself) and now it’s just waiting to finalize paperwork.

Thank you all for keeping my dreams alive as I scrimped and saved for this lifetime trip!

Wow, that's traditional for sure, and it can only add to the experience.
I joined here at 47, they talked me into going to Africa. Made the trip at 48 and spent countless hours on this site.
Enjoy your trip.

Wow, that's traditional for sure, and it can only add to the experience.
I joined here at 47, they talked me into going to Africa. Made the trip at 48 and spent countless hours on this site.
Enjoy your trip.
Thank you! Needless to say, but I CANNOT WAIT!

Welcome to the posting side of AH

……

Thank you all for keeping my dreams alive as I scrimped and saved for this lifetime trip!

Awesome news. Glad you are doing all this preparation for that hunting report.

Welcome to the posting side of AH! Have a great African adventure!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH gcbailey! Glad to hear that you made your dream a reality. Looking forward to your hunt report!

Welcome aboard gcbailey. Glad you finally decided to "join-up." That is a fine battery of rifles you have planned for your hunt. How about filling in the blanks a little bit by telling us a little more about you as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what other firearms you own, do you reload. BTW where will you be hunting, what outfitter have you booked with, how long is your hunt?

Welcome to AH and congrats on booking your "first" safari. You only have one first safari so make sure you take a journal so you can do a hunt report on your return.

Welcome to AH! Where and what are you hunting??!

Welcome to AH! Looking forward to your hunt report.

Congratulations on your first planned safari-half the fun is in the planning. Glad you joined, will be eager to hear more as it happens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross