Long time listener first time caller

Welcome to AH @Bryan Baker.

Maybe @cal pappas can join in here and offer some advice. Think he owns most double rifles out there, and could offer some assistance.
Beautiful double rifle. Shoot a 500NE myself. I had some work done on mine, so, should be arriving soon.
All the best,

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum Bryan, you are in the right place! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,200
Members
170,532
Latest member
Joellen17B
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top