Local breweries

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
9,994
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
When I am on the road I like to try local brews instead of the more commercial beers. I like supporting small businesses and testing the skill of the unknown master brewers.

If you are passing by Chateaux Richer Quebec stop at Microbrasserie des Beaux Pres, https://mdbp.ca/ I really enjoyed their cream ale.

If you find yourself in Thunder Bay ON Sleeping Giant Brewing Co. https://sleepinggiantbrewing.ca
Has a lot of good selections to quench your thirst.

There are so many others. I will post more as the come to me. But, I would love to know what to try when meandering around the world with a thirst from time in the field!
 
In Manhattan Kansas try littleapplebrewery.com or stop by my house for some homebrew
 
Too many Micro Brewerys in Minnesota
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
North Texas.... hell all of Texas damn near has a ton. 903, Community, Wild Acre, Tupps, etc.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,652
Members
170,371
Latest member
CharmainSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top