Living in Texas?

Come visit! Texas is the best place on earth! Not humid where I am and only windy on occasion although just a bit west of me is where the wind farms are. Just make a trip and explore.
Philip
 
Alright where do you think it is then?

In Texas, I can only recommend areas with either a good airports or no humidity but not both. And if you have to add in medical, impossible for all three.

Perhaps he should look at the Cedar Crest area of Albuquerque. No humidity, UNM Medical Center, good Airport and lots of hunting around the state. But will have shovel a little snow.
 
In Texas, I can only recommend areas with either a good airports or no humidity but not both. And if you have to add in medical, impossible for all three.

Perhaps he should look at the Cedar Crest area of Albuquerque. No humidity, UNM Medical Center, good Airport and lots of hunting around the state. But will have shovel a little snow.
Well he wasn’t asking about airports or medical centers was he?
 
Since red leg was so dis-respectful of Midland, I'll have to give it some love. :) It is probably the best place in TX, or anywhere for that matter, to make a living, but the scenery has something to be desired.....if you know what I mean. It's always interesting to me that out of a land so desolate comes such great wealth and opportunity. You will also never find more generous people, and it is still a bastion of conservatism. The good far outweighs the bad IMHO.

Anyway, when I decide to retire, it will likely be in either Granbury, or Kerrville. I love the Hill Country, but the kids are in the DFW metro. I for one believe SanAntio is a very humid place, but I live in Midland.......
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,573
Members
169,761
Latest member
ConradMeji
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top