Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Come visit! Texas is the best place on earth! Not humid where I am and only windy on occasion although just a bit west of me is where the wind farms are. Just make a trip and explore.
Philip

wesheltonj

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, DSC, SCI, HSC
Hunted
USA, RSA
Alright where do you think it is then?
In Texas, I can only recommend areas with either a good airports or no humidity but not both. And if you have to add in medical, impossible for all three.

Perhaps he should look at the Cedar Crest area of Albuquerque. No humidity, UNM Medical Center, good Airport and lots of hunting around the state. But will have shovel a little snow.

LostinTexas_45

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Texas
In Texas, I can only recommend areas with either a good airports or no humidity but not both. And if you have to add in medical, impossible for all three.

Perhaps he should look at the Cedar Crest area of Albuquerque. No humidity, UNM Medical Center, good Airport and lots of hunting around the state. But will have shovel a little snow.
Well he wasn’t asking about airports or medical centers was he?

JGRaider

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
B&C, DSC
Hunted
US, Mexico, S Africa, Namibia
Since red leg was so dis-respectful of Midland, I'll have to give it some love. :) It is probably the best place in TX, or anywhere for that matter, to make a living, but the scenery has something to be desired.....if you know what I mean. It's always interesting to me that out of a land so desolate comes such great wealth and opportunity. You will also never find more generous people, and it is still a bastion of conservatism. The good far outweighs the bad IMHO.

Anyway, when I decide to retire, it will likely be in either Granbury, or Kerrville. I love the Hill Country, but the kids are in the DFW metro. I for one believe SanAntio is a very humid place, but I live in Midland.......

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

20 day hunt in May 2022 with Zana Botes hard part now starting the wait
Better a fool on his own than a wise man at someone else's discretion
... F. Nietzsche
perry madl wrote on Ignatius of Antioch's profile.
Is your double still available?
I am interested in Safari Animal Paintings
Sugar4646 wrote on Warpig602's profile.
Hey boss wanted to inquire about the .308 rifle you have for sell can you send me payment information. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you.