I'll just echo everyone's comments on contacting Conservation Force. They're handling my leopard permits for my upcoming hunt.
They are doing the same for me. It is amazing the amount of info US F&W asks. BTW, some of the questions outright disqualify the RSA put and take outfits. Most likely those sections were put in to eliminate them.

so I to am hunting leopard in July in Zimbabwe at the Drummond ranch and was just going to use the normal cites process for having it shipped back to the US. I just read that rinehart0050 is using John Jackson from conservation force, an organization I support, to get his leopard back.
what exactly is he doing more than trophy shippers or others can’t do. Please reply as I want this , assuming I’m successful, to go smoothly and hopefully beat the Biden BS. Thanks

I used a company similar to trophy shippers and had no problem getting the leopard approval from USFW. Bullet Safaris office team in Arusha sent me all the information the broker needed for the application before I got back to the states. Took about 6 months for USFW to approve the import permit but I hear that is about the normal timeframe. Best of luck, I didn’t apply until after the hunt.

so I to am hunting leopard in July in Zimbabwe at the Drummond ranch and was just going to use the normal cites process for having it shipped back to the US. I just read that rinehart0050 is using John Jackson from conservation force, an organization I support, to get his leopard back.
what exactly is he doing more than trophy shippers or others can’t do. Please reply as I want this , assuming I’m successful, to go smoothly and hopefully beat the Biden BS. Thanks

This is my first time importing a CITES animal, so I wanted to make sure everything runs smoothly. I could have just filled out the online USFWS permit application myself, but wanted to ensure it was done right. CF also submitted various documents verifying the conservation/enhancement contributions of my hunt.

As with most aspects of the import process, you can probably do it yourself. I didn't want to risk issues, as I'm not particularly confident how much longer leopard imports will be possible into the USA.

Thanks for the great info. I’ve contacted Conservation Force Permit division
and they are going to take care of mine. Although the Drummond Ranch is well known for its leopard management program that will make the permitting process that much more acceptable. They know all the right people and the process and will be invaluable if things get dicey later this year. I was scheduled to go next year but had the opportunity to move it up to this July and I’m hopping to beat the cites attacks in the coming years.
Although I was a Hunting Report member and receive quarterly Conservation Force quarterly updates I did not realize they provided this service. Thanks again- this site is awesome!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.