Like New Courteney Selous Boots US 9.5 For Sale US$200

jasonv

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
On my last trip to S. Africa, my PH surprised me with a brand new pair of Courteney Selous boots he ordered for me as a gift for hunting with his outfit on several trips. The only problem is that the boots are 1/2 size too small. They fit like a US 9.5. The S. African size is a sz 9.

I wore the boots for a day to the office just to see if I’d be able to get used to them since they’re so nice but I’m out of luck.

Solid brown color with ripple soles for everyday wear. Mint condition. $200 plus actual shipping cost (prob $20).
IMG_1545.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG

Damn....size 10 and they would have been sold!

Damn....again! :ROFLMAO:

I'll take them. PM me the best way to pay you.

That's a steal right there....

A UK 9 is bigger than a US 9.5 and slightly smaller than a US size 10. It's also a EU size 42/43.

Your foot size may vary. But think of them as a US size 9.75.

Great boots. They look great. Excellent price. Congrats buyer/seller.

A UK 9 is bigger than a US 9.5 and slightly smaller than a US size 10. It's also a EU size 42/43.

Your foot size may vary. But think of them as a US size 9.75.

Great boots. They look great. Excellent price. Congrats buyer/seller.

You’re spot on with this. Since there’s no such thing as a 9 3/4 I wanted to err on the side of caution.

Nice that they are going to a foot that fits. My size 8 would do nothing but get blisters.

Whats the width like on these? I wear a 9.5 EEE US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.