Leupold Freedom scopes

Dr Ray

AH legend
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
4,298
Reaction score
6,534
Location
Cairns, Australia
Media
53
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
7
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
I use quite a number of Leupold scopes including a rimfire one.
I was wondering how they compare to the usual Leupold range.
I understand that they are much cheaper but I would be interested to hear from those who use the Freedom scopes.
 
I haven't used one but, I did examine one at the range a fellow had just bought. Optically, it was really clear and bright although I didn't care for the adjustment housing, thinking it was too square and blockish.
 
I have had three already with issues of clarity and holding zero. Local shop kept swapping them out till I went to higher grade.
 
I have a couple on my rifles and have no problems. Brighter and clearer than my Vortex in the same magnification range. The only problem is the illumination button on the side. It sometimes gets against something and turns on. I've had it run the battery down during a flight to Africa. I now carry a spare.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,234
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top