Leupold Custom Shop Closed

As they say there is one constant in the world and that is change.

Leopold is no different than 99% of the rest of the companies out there. They change to support the people that are buying their product. A lot like cars and trucks. I like the look of a vintage Dodge Charger and not the look of the ones on the showrooms today. And while there is a market for that vintage Charger it is too small where the market for the newer ones is quite large in comparison.
 
Every optics company that sells a product is kind of in the same boat. I am surprised that Leupold still has a factory.

They (almost all optics companies that don't charge $1000 plus) buy junk from China, decent stuff from the Phillipines or good stuff from Japan and flip it.
 
I don’t buy that. They can just raise the price and do what ever amount of work they choose to. These will be the same techs doing repairs.
It is a shame either way. I’ll just have to buy a new scope instead of upgrading this one. And it will be a Swaro not Leupold!
Philip
Agree. I’m buying a Swarovski scope as well to go with my other ones
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,187
Members
169,923
Latest member
Krystle556
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top