Let's Talk About Vises!

Late to the discussion...

My fiance got me this for Father's Day. It's called the IQ Vice. It feels beefy. Anyone have one? What's your take on it if you do have one?


1000025556.jpg
 
I’ve had this one for about a year and am pretty happy with it. The micro adjustment is very useful for leveling the gun when mounting scopes.

 
I have a Hollands, Erie, PA #24 and it's a big old sucker. Been through hell in a former life at the discontinued aluminum plant in Rockwall, Tx. With leather pads for finesse or just raw for power it is so heavy on its own metal stand that it doesn't rock or move. Glad to have it sometimes.
 
I’d be perfectly content if this Rock Island No. 52 with swiveling base and swiveling rear jaw was my third hand till I retire.
IMG_0107.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,915
Members
169,641
Latest member
QDW5046428
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top