Let's Talk About The 458 B&M

That is quite a find Daniel......... For anyone that wants a 458 B&M this is a very nice gun, and a damn good price as well. I don't know this gun personally, but I know what it cost or close what it cost as it is. Basic M70 Stainless would have cost no less than $750 at a good deal in any of the various WSM cartridges. SSK would have charged around $1200 to build including NECG Barrel band front and adjustable rears, that is a Accurate Innovations Stock, even basic Claro would have been $1000 or more. Dies $150 or so.

At $1800 that is a steal...... Man I thought about it myself, until I realized I have a 1/2 dozen or more now......... I can't see this lasting long if anyone knows what it is.........

 

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,801
Members
169,177
Latest member
SalinaKebl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top