Let's see some Zebra pics

Here is my zebra. If you notice the bullet hole, it is almost exactly dead center in the triangle. My PH said it was the best shot he has ever seen on a zebra. I only tell this as I consider myself to to be an average shot on my best day and no bragging intended. Just made a good shot. It did make me feel good though. Best part of it was my son was with me (other guy in the picture).

IMG_8967.JPEG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My Zebra from last July, was my first trip to Africa.
Was shot in Namibia with 300wm with 165TTSX bullet , was good stallion and had no tail and scares on his face from fighting!!
We hunted with “Namibia Safari Corporation “
 
Kate-Zebra-800x.jpg

My friend Kate. Northern area of Limpopo Province, South Africa way back in 2000.
Her rifle: Ruger M77 Mk II in .338 Win Mag. 250 gr Nosler Partition.

kbuchanan.jpg



The only thing that flustered her a little on that trip was when a Puff Adder slithered into the hide/blind and was at her feet. :oops: Her PH dispatched it. She had an unusual trophy to bring back from that trip. :D

scan0028-adj.jpg


scan0027-adj.jpg

Me with the Puff Adder back in camp.

Cheers! Bob F. :)
 
1674290390681blob.jpeg

A mare I shot in Zimbabwe for leopard bait and a rug. My PH suggested I shoot a mare for the best hide. He said the stallions had battle scars sometimes. She was a tough old gal. Ran about 1/3 of a mile and found her dead.
 
att.FHhz2CXNun7jzZFuwbYobOv_RrZPAwWej3j7af4BeKY.jpeg
My first African animal ever. An actual picture, and then the oil on canvas I commissioned to commemorate it.
IMG_2698.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,804
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top