Lets see some Kudu!

Old bull from late season hunt near Hwange Park in Zim last year.

IMG_0261.jpeg

Here are a couple of kudus that provide us great memories. Mama's kudu is in Namibia and mine in KZN SA.

Safe hunting
Kudu Mama.JPG
Kudu KZN.JPG

A long one it seems! Curios if you measured.

Beautiful trophy in every way
The long horn stretched the tape to 29 inches. I was later told that it was the biggest one KNS killed that year. @ Livingthedream got a great one on the same safari almost as big.
Hunt report is here:
Bruce

I never shot this Kudu...sometimes I wish I had, we were only about 65 yards from him. He thought he was hidden in the tall grass behind the small bush. He stood there for several minutes just watching us.
View attachment 600609
Cool bull, its just a treat to even see these amazing bulls! Thanks for sharing.

This one came from RSA last year. Wasn’t really a hunt but putting an injured animal down. It had been shoot previously and was in real bad shape. Still a really nice kudu.

Hunted a real good kudu in 2009 in Namibia. That is the mounted kudu View attachment 600604View attachment 600606
Shame but good on you for getting him shot, looks like a lovley bull!. That 09 bull is a really great bull!
Congrats thanks for sharing!

I can't find the files so here they are on the wall. 2013:eek:n the left and 2016 on the right. Both on the same farm Namibia, just south of Etosha.
Nice bulls, Namibia produces some fabulous bulls!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rowan458

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.