Let's see some Bosses!

Some amazing bulls in this thread! Here is my humble submission. 15.5” at the boss…

IMG_2542.jpeg
 
Dream Buff right there!
Thanks.

We were lucky to run into him after several hours of tracking him and another bull due to swirling wind and heavy cover.

Crawled within 40 yards to make the shot...real heart pounding stuff before and after the shot!

89664a88-382e-4c8c-80a6-cb79c6a443e0.jpeg
 
2025 with JKO Safaris. 16 year old solitary bull with nothing but nubs left for teeth.
1759056027717.png


My second buffalo with them about four days later. 15 years old and much bigger bodied than I had initially thought.
1759056441002.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,347
Members
170,552
Latest member
allamerican37
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top