Let's see some Bosses!

ftrovato

AH elite
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
4,551
Location
Pennsylvania USA
Media
134
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
1
Europe
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Mozambique (Gaza Province)/South Africa (Eastern Cape)/Scotland/Canada/USA - 10 States
2024 Buff.

PH's aged him at 14-15. He was an old beat up warrior!

Share your Boss pics!

IMG_7344.jpeg
20240904_111238.jpeg
 
My first Buff! Definitely not my last.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1946.jpeg
    IMG_1946.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1943.jpeg
    IMG_1943.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 136
4 Hard days of switling wind and fetting busted 6 times. Well worth it for this old Botswana dugga boy.
 

Attachments

  • 1000027798.jpg
    1000027798.jpg
    743.8 KB · Views: 133
Two old Selous Buffalo from this year for me
Cheers
IMG_3246.jpeg
IMG_3244.jpeg
IMG_3245.jpeg
IMG_3247.jpeg
 
BF 3.jpeg
 
IMG_6353.jpeg
My wife's old buff she took with Spear Safaris in Greater Krueger, South Africa
IMG_6348.jpeg
IMG_6339.jpeg
 
Question for the experts: is it possible or likely to encounter a Stone Age old buffalo with completely broomed off horns, down to the curve (or even a scrumcap) and still have big fused bosses?
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20250908-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20250908-WA0028.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG-20250908-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20250908-WA0021.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 107

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,192
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top