Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Leopard Hunt 12 or 14 day hunt @ US$650 per day .
Trophy fee $5000
Concession fee $ 500
National Parks scout fee $ 80 per day ( Only pay for the days up until you harvest a Leopard )
Pre - baiting on request $ 200 a day minimum 3 days not including baits.
Baits are $ 150 each ( Work on 4 -6 baits to start )
Transfer to camp from Bulawayo airport and return free.
2% ZTA Levy on total trophy fees ans well as total day rate.
Observers welcome @ US$ 100 a day.

Hunting with hounds is permissible on request additional fees will be special permit $ 1500. Hounds man fee $ 5000 .

Additional plains game ( Zebra $1100, Impala $ 250, Baboon , $75, Klipspringer $650, Bush pig $ 350, Kudu $ 1200, Eland $ 1500, Reedbuck $ 800, Duiker $ 200, Steenbok $ 200 Blue wildebeest $ 800, Genet cat $ 200, Civet Cat $ 200 can be hunted @ trophy fee prices .

Hyena $ 550 are plentiful as well as Honey badger $ 350 .

Area on offer is Marula ( South West of Bulawayo ) Zimbabwe. Completely free range hunting .

Inclusive is the services of a PH / Hunting vehicle , all camp staff and trackers , 3 meals a day , local beverages , daily laundry .

Pictures below are cats taken this year .( credit to Numzan Safaris for booking with me on 2 of these successful hunts . Thank you Johann Combrick ) Reason we have 0ne tag left is because the first hunt we had we experienced a cyclone which drastically hampered our ability to get around the place , however we did tree a good Tom on day 3 with hounds but unfortunately the Leopard eluded us , then later a client missed his cat from a blind very unfortunate but it does happen .

Please email me if interested.

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

IMG_2302.PNG
P1030761.JPG
IMG-20170706-WA0027.jpg

Without having calculated the different fees it looks like a nice hunt.

Nice offer Wayne

Best regards Joseph

WOW that was quick.. The hunt has been sold .. thank you all.

Wayne it was a good offer! Glad it sold quickly for you. Just out of curiosity are they taking the hounds option?

Wayne it was a good offer! Glad it sold quickly for you. Just out of curiosity are they taking the hounds option?
As far as I know hounds are not going to be used .

Glad it sold :)

This was a good price, surprised no hounds. Good luck to the hunter and to you! Hope to see a report!

Been damn hard 'splainin that to Nancy eh? ;)

Actually.... she would have been fine with it. Once I'm going she pretty much leaves what I put in the cross hairs up to me. (y)

Actually.... she would have been fine with it. Once I'm going she pretty much leaves what I put in the cross hairs up to me. (y)

And what exactly did you do to deserve such a fine woman?

This is a good deal I think. A hyena leopard hunt. Killer combo

That was a deal

Look forward to the hunt report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioCatts

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Houston Bill wrote on Sketchy1973's profile.
Hello,

I am considering selling my Rizzini 470 NE double, if you have interest we should discuss.

Bill
btheis13 wrote on migrabill's profile.
I love your zebra avatar! Is that yours? If so, would you mind sharing who did your taxidermy work?
Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video